New Amex Offers
There’s some new Amex Offers available that most people are seeing in their American Express credit cards in the last few days. You can net some savings or extra points at Supermarkets, JCrew and Bed Bath & Beyond.
Get 15% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Card in-store or online at a US-based Supermarket by 12/31/2019. Limit of $10 in total statement credits.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Offer valid for in-store and online purchases at US Supermarkets.
- “Supermarket” means a standalone merchant in the US primarily selling supermarket products.
- Excludes gasoline purchases.
- Specialty food stores, Superstores or Warehouse Clubs are not considered Supermarket stores.
- Limit of $10 in total statement credits per Card Member.
Bed Bath & Beyond
Get 500 additional Membership Rewards points one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $25+ in one or more eligible transactions in-store at Bed Bath & Beyond or online at bedbathandbeyond.com by 11/16/2019.
- Offer valid in-store at particpating locations in the US and US Territories and online at bedbathandbeyond.com.
- Eligible transactions must be made in USD. Excludes transactions at international locations and international versions of the website, e-gift card and bulk/corporate gift card purchases, porch installation service, The Kitchen, and purchases made at buybuy BABY®, Harmon® & Harmon® FACE VALUES®, FACE VALUES and Beyond®, Christmas Tree Shops® And That!®, Cost Plus World Market®, Personalization Mall®, One Kings Lane®, Chef Central®, Decorist®, Harbor Linen®, and Of A Kind®. Excludes Bed Bath & Beyond Stationery.
Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $50+ (or $100+) in one or more transactions in-store at J.Crew or online at jcrew.com by 1/20/2020. Not valid at outlets and factory locations.
- Offer valid in-store at participating US locations and online at jcrew.com.
- Excludes purchases shipped outside of the US, corporate gift cards, in-store shopping events, pop-up shops, J Crew transactions within Madewell locations, and outlet transactions, such as J Crew Factory and J Crew Mercantile.