New Amex Offers
American Express has two new Amex Offers today that could be useful for some cardholders. Both offers are targeted, so you need to check your cards to see if you have them. One is for $100 in savings on SilverCar rentals and the other is for business cards only and can save you 10% on gas.
Get 10% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Business Card on eligible purchases paid for directly at the pump at U.S. Exxon and Mobil locations by 12/22/2020. Limit of $100 in total statement credits.
- Offer valid for purchases paid for at the pump at U.S. Exxon and Mobil locations only.
- Card must be swiped at the pump in order to be considered eligible.
- Purchases such as Speedpass™ and Speedpass+™ mobile app transactions are included if the account is linked to your enrolled Card.
- Excludes all other transactions such as, but not limited to, purchases inside convenience stores, car washes, automotive repair, aviation & marine fuel, garage services, Esso & XTO brands, stations in Guam and other international locations, and gift cards. Offer is non-transferable.
Get a one-time $100 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $450 in one or more transactions online at silvercar.com by 12/22/2020.
- Offer valid online at silvercar.com and for transactions via merchant mobile app.
- Car rentals must be returned and completed by offer end date.
- Drivers under a certain age may have to pay higher rates. See merchant website for driver requirements. Remember to check your insurance policy and/or credit card for rental vehicle coverage.