New Amex Offers
American Express continues to send out great offers recently. Today there are two new Amex Offers that are showing up for some people. One can earn you extra points on Amazon purchases and the other will net you an easy $10 for completing Apply Pay transactions.
Update 10/22/20: More people have been targeted for Apple Pay – check your Amex offers.
Get 5 additional Membership Rewards points for each dollar spent on eligible purchases made using your enrolled Card online at Amazon.com by 11/13/2020. Limit of 2,000 Membership Rewards points.
- Excludes corporate gift card and custom-designed gift card purchases
- Not valid at international sites owned and/or operated by Amazon.
- Not valid on Amazon Go, Amazon Location, Amazon Mechanical Turk, Amazon Web Services, Amazon Home & Business Services, Amazon Currency Converter, Home Services, Prime Photos, Amazon Inspire, Amazon Video Direct, Amazon business, Amazon Global, or Amazon Drive.
Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make three purchases using Apple Pay on your eligible mobile device by 11/23/20.
- Offer valid only for a qualifying purchase made with your enrolled American Express Card using Apple Pay on your eligible mobile device.
- Offer valid at in-store and in-app merchant locations that accept the American Express® Card in the fifty United States, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands with point-of-sale terminals that process Apple Pay transactions.
- If you cannot use Apple Pay for the purchase for any reason, your purchase will not qualify for the offer.
- Eligible purchases do not include fees or interest charges, purchases of travelers checks, purchases or reloading of prepaid cards, purchases of gift cards, person-to-person payments, or other cash equivalents.
The Amazon offer seems highly targeted and the Apply Pay offer will probably show up for people who have iPhones. Not huge profits or points, but both offers can be easily maximized.