New Amex Offers for Amazon, Best Buy and HBO Max
It’s a new week and American Express has released some new Amex Offers that will earn you extra points on your purchases at Amazon and Best Buy, or save you money on your HBO subscription. The first two offers are targeted, while the HBO Maxx offer seems to be available on most cards. Let’s look at the details.
Get 7 additional Membership Rewards points for each dollar spent on eligible purchases made using your enrolled Card online at amazon.com by 7/11/2021. Limit of 2,000 Membership Rewards points.
- Excludes corporate gift card and custom-designed gift card purchases.
- Not valid at international sites owned and/or operated by Amazon or websites affiliated with/linked to/from Amazon.com.
- Offer not valid for Amazon Go, Amazon Local, Amazon Mechanical Turk, Amazon Web Services, Amazon Home & Business Services, Amazon Currency Converter, Home Services, Prime Photos, Amazon Inspire, Amazon Video Direct, Amazon business, Amazon Global, or Amazon Drive.
Get 7 additional Membership Rewards points for each dollar spent on eligible purchases made using your enrolled Card online at bestbuy.com by 7/11/2021. Limit of 2,000 Membership Rewards points.
- Offer valid only for online purchases made at BestBuy.com (U.S. website only) or BestBuy.com/outlet.
- Excludes in-store purchases.
Get a one-time $25 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $99.99 or more online at hbomax.com by 12/14/2021. Valid for annual subscription purchases.
- Offer valid online at hbomax.com for annual subscription purchases.
- Purchases may not qualify if not billed directly by the merchant. For example, if you purchased your subscription through a third party device/digital platform, you may get billed by the party you signed up with, and not directly by the merchant.
- Please note, that unless you notify HBO Max that you want to pause, cancel, or that you do not want to auto renew, your subscription will automatically renew for another subscription period (subject to applicable law) of equal length (annually). This means that HBO Max will collect the then-applicable subscription fee and any applicable taxes by charging a credit card HBO Max has on record for you without notifying you, unless notification is required by applicable law. Offer is non-transferable.
Check your Membership Rewards earning cards for the Amazon and Best Buy offers and hopefully you can find them. If you have it on a card like Amex Blue Business Plus, you can earn a total of 9x points on these purchases. We also have a neat trick for you that lets you add all Amex Offers to your cards.