Hilton Grand Vacations Offer For Six Locations, Including Hawaii
We have written about timeshare offers a lot lately, and Mark even took a trip to Orlando to do a Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV) offer. Now there is a new offer that includes more destinations than usual, including Hawaii. And remember that you can always do better! So let’s take a look at the new Hilton Grand Vacations offer.
Details of the Offer
The offer is for several cities. You can get the following deals:
- Hilton Head – 4 Days/3 Nights + 25,000 Hilton points for $249
- Myrtle Beach – 4 Days/3 Nights + 25,000 Hilton points for $249
- Las Vegas – 5 Days/4 Nights + 25,000 Hilton points for $249
- Orlando – 5 Days/4 Nights + 25,000 Hilton points for $249
- Honolulu – 6 Days/5 Nights + 25,000 Hilton points for $699
- Big Island – 6 Days/5 Nights + 25,000 Hilton points for $699
They will usually give you a selection of Hilton hotels in the area to stay at. If it is during a less busy time you may be able to get some of the better options.
Terms of the Offer
Here are the terms of the offer:
- You must attend a two hour timeshare sales presentation in order to participate in this promotion.
- Our special preview packages are only available to persons whose combined gross annual income meet certain requirements and who reside in a state where our projects are registered for sale.
- You may not participate in this promotion if you have an open, incomplete package requiring attendance at a sales presentation, or have participated in a sponsor promotion requiring attendance at a sales presentation: (i) within the last year at the property or properties promoted in this offer, or (ii) within the last six (6) months at any other properties.
- If married or living together, couples must attend sales presentation together; individuals may purchase separately.
- Offer Expires March 3, 2020.
How You Can Do Better
It looks like you can book everything online but I encourage you to call the phone number instead. You can talk to an agent and they can adjust the offer to either lower the price or give you more bonus miles.
Even if you have recently booked one of these with a lesser bonus it is not too late. You can call back even after you booked everything and have them match this 25K offer.
If you have upcoming travel to any of these locations in the next year then jump all over this. You can get a greatly reduced vacation and even earn points on the stay! This is great way to make your points last longer and another way to travel more for less. With this latest offer you also have more options than usual with some popular destinations such as Hawaii, and Hilton Head besides the usual places like Vegas and Orlando.
But be sure to call in and ask for even a better deal. Never settle for what they offer at first!