New Hyatt Promotion, Up to 25% Discount or Free Nights on Summer Stays
Hyatt has launched a new promotion for your summer stays. Over 850 participating Hyatt hotels around the world are offering a choose your own adventure promotion. You have two options to choose from, either a free night with qualifying stays or 10% to 25% savings. Let’s see the details of this new Hyatt promotion.
Book by July 31, 2021 for stays through September 30, 2021:
- Percent off: varies depending on the hotel:
- 10% off
- 15% off
- 20% off
- 25% off
- Free nights: varies depending on the hotel and the length of your stay:
- Complimentary 3rd night with 2 consecutive paid nights
- Complimentary 4th night with 3 consecutive paid nights
- Complimentary 5th night with 4 consecutive paid nights
- Offer valid for qualifying reservations made between June 14, 2021 and July 31, 2021 at participating hotels for stays with a check-in date between June 15, 2021 and September 30, 2021.
- Offer must be booked on Hyatt.com, via the World of Hyatt app, via a Hyatt Global Contact Center, via the Hyatt WeChat mini program or by contacting your personal travel professional and requesting the then-available offer (if any).
- Any limitations or restrictions included in the published offer shall apply.
- Percent Off Offering: If published offer includes discount off room rate, such discount is off the Standard Rate and applies to room rate only.
- Free Night Offering: If published offer includes a free night, guest must use free night during stay in which it is earned. Free night is only available for consecutive night stays that meet the minimum stay requirement. Consecutive nights at the same hotel are considered one stay even if guest checks out and back in. Guest will forfeit any unused portions of this offer. Free night will be forfeited if you depart early or otherwise do not meet the minimum stay requirements outlined in the published offer. Book the complete stay and the free night will be adjusted at time of booking; no further discounts will be made. The complimentary night is available with each eligible consecutive paid night stay for the requisite amount of time. World of Hyatt® points and night credits will not be awarded for the free night (if applicable).
With this promotion you have the option to save up to 25% or your next Hyatt booking, or get a free night when you pay for two or more nights. Offers vary based on the property. Hopefully some of the eligible locations line up with your travel plans.
Take a look and let us know if you book anything!
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
I’m pretty surprised that you’ve just given the basics that Hyatt has shared about this new program without going deeper into the difficulty that there is to use it. After looking at a number of cities that have multiple Hyatt properties, I was discouraged and dismayed by the asinine way that this program is set up. If I research Richmond Virginia it comes up with a number of properties there’s nothing in that “search” telling me which one of the five properties have a discount or a free night or how many nights I have to stay to get a free night. If I click on the individual property I still don’t get any information as to what offer there is. I have to go all the way to choosing a room to get information about the type of discount if there is. The amount of time that this requires the user to spend looking for a good value is astronomical. So I called Hyatt reservations figuring they would have the information organized for them to help with making reservations and they don’t! This is not a well-thought-out program, and not very usable for Hyatt guests or even their employees. I won’t say this is fubar, but the power is the be, better make some changes to this otherwise I won’t be staying at Hyatt for summer. Is there anyone you can contact higher up and Hyatt to bring this to their attention that this program is so badly rolled out as it is?
When you search the city and the map view pulls up you will get a list of hotels and in the upper right hand corner there is a blue sales tag thing. When you scroll over that it will say what the hotel has as their offer if anything. At least that is how it works on a computer.
Already booked for this time period will I have to rebook…
Yeah you would have to rebook. Make sure the prices are better etc. before cancelling your current reservation though.