New IHG Rewards Members Can Earn a Reward Night with Two Stays
IHG has a promotion for new members who sign up now for IHG Rewards, or those who have signed up recently. You can earn a Reward Night if you register for the promotion and complete any two stays by the end of the summer. Let’s see the details.
Here’s how this promotion works:
- Enroll in IHG® Rewards by July 31, 2021 and register for this offer. You also qualify if you joined since May 1, 2021.
- Book and stay twice at any IHG property (must spend at least $30+ per night) by September 6, 2021.
- After completing two stays, a free night worth up to 40k points will post to your account. Must redeem within 120 days.
- You must be a new IHG® Rewards member and must register for this promotion in order to participate in the New Member Free Night offer (“Offer”).
- A Qualifying Stay is defined as a minimum 1-night stay booked under a Qualifying Rate, with total spend exceeding US $30 per night.
- If enrolling in-hotel, the enrolling stay does not count toward the 2-stay requirement.
- The free night (Reward Night) will be deposited into the member’s account 2-6 weeks after completing two qualifying stays and is valid for 120 days from deposit.
- This offer is valid for U.S. and UK residents only.
- The free night (Reward Night) must be consumed by the expiration date listed (120 days from the date of deposit) and is nontransferable.
- The Offer can only be redeemed once per member and a maximum of one free night (Reward Night), redeemable up to 40,000 points, can be achieved.
- The free night (Reward Night) is not redeemable at IHG® Army hotels.
This is a very good offer for those that don’t have a, IHG Rewards account. You can sign up now and complete two stays, hopefully as cheap as possible, in order to earn your Reward Reward Night. The free night is redeemable up to 40,000 points. If you need ideas on where to use your Reward Night, check out Ian’s list of the best IHG 40K point hotels in the U.S.