New Sam’s Club Membership Promotion
Sam’s Club has a launched a promotion for new members. The membership costs $45 for one year, and you can get a $30, or $45 gift card when you sign up. You can even turn this into a money making deal with some stacking options. Even if you don’t shop at Sam’s Club often, it’s a good idea to have a membership, since they usually have gift card sales. Let’s take a look at the details.
You can pair this up with the Discover card promo as well if you were targeted.
Join online or at a Sam’s Club location as a new Sam’s Club member for $45 (plus tax in some places) by April 30, 2021 to receive offer. You will receive a $45 (or $30) Sam’s Club Gift Card at a physical Sam’s Club location when you make your first purchase within 60 days.
If the offer does not show up, try refreshing or opening the links through a incognito window.
- Offer not valid for Sam’s Plus membership.
- Present this offer and join as a new Sam’s Club member for $45 (plus tax in some places)
- If joining online, you must use the link provided to join with this offer and then visit a Sam’s Club location to obtain the $45 or $30 Sam’s Club Gift Card.
- You must be 18 years or older to purchase a membership and membership is subject to qualifications.
- Primary memberships are valid for one year from the date of issue.
- Instant Savings offers are subject to availability and are valid in U.S. clubs with a U.S. membership, excluding Puerto Rico.
- Limit one gift card per primary member.
- Gift card may not be used to pay for membership fee or select services.
- By accepting this offer, you authorize annual recurring charges to any card on file for your Sam’s Club membership fee(s) plus any applicable taxes at then-current rate every year until you cancel. Visit samsclub.com or a club or call 1-888-746-7726 for full terms or to cancel autorenewal.
- Allow up to 72 hours for Instant Savings offer to load to new membership card.
- Offer is available for 60 days after membership activation.
With this latest promotion you could end up getting a free 1-year membership for Sam’s Club. You have to pay $45 for the membership, but you get a free $45 or $30 gift card. Seems like you need to go to a physical location to obtain the $45 Sam’s Club Gift Card though, so keep that in mind if you don’t have a location near you. If you are targeted for the Discover deal mentioned above, you can also make a profit.
With this offer you will also be enrolled in auto renewal. So make sure you go into your account settings and change that before the year is up. That’s if you don’t plan to keep paying for the membership.
HT: Doctor of Credit