United Business Card Launch, Plus New United Welcome Offers
Chase has a new United Business card launch with a massive offer plus a change to the personal card’s welcome offer. The new card is called United Business Card and is being launched with a 100,000 miles offer. Let’s check the details.
These are limited time offers and will end on April 2, 2020.
United Business Card
The new United Business Card is likely going to be replacing the United Business Explorer (my guess at least). There is a small increase in the annual fee that is going from $95 to $99. United Business Card is launching with a massive welcome offer:
- 100,000 bonus miles after $10,000 in purchases in the first three months from account opening
The terms say: This new Cardmember bonus offer is not available to either (i) current Cardmembers of this business credit card, or (ii) previous Cardmembers of this business credit card who received a new Cardmember bonus for this business credit card within the last 24 months.
So you should be able to get this card even if you have or have had the United Business Explorer card.
New United Business Card Benefits
- Earn 2x on local transit and commuting. Things like taxis, mass transit, tolls, and ride share services etc.
- Get an anniversary bonus of 5,000 bonus miles when you have new United Business Card and a personal United card
- $100 annual United travel credit after seven United flight purchases of $100 or more
- 25% back of United inflight purchases (includes Wi-Fi, food and beverages)
- Learn More
- 2 miles per $1 spent on United purchases
- 2 miles per $1 spent at gas stations, office supply stores and restaurants
- 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Free first checked bag
- Priority boarding
- 2 United ClubSM one-time passes at account opening and on each Cardmember anniversary
- No blackout dates
- Employee cards at no additional cost
- No foreign transaction fees
- Learn More
Chase United Explorer
The Chase United Explorer card also has a new welcome offer:
- 60,000 bonus miles after $3,000 in purchases in the first three months from account opening.
This is not the best bonus we have seen on this card. It just recently they had a 65K offer but the spending for this offer is much better.
The new Chase United Business Card launch is the main news here. It comes with some added features and a huge welcome offer for 100,000 miles. There’s also a small fee increase, from $95 to $99 compared to the United Business Explorer card. This card packs a lot of punch for frequent United flyers.
Let us know what you think.