New Wyndham Promotion, Earn 15,000 Points After Three Nights
Wyndham has launched a new promotion for Wyndham Rewards members. You can get 15,000 bonus points just by staying three nights at eligible hotels. The catch? Only properties in Europe, Africa, Eurasia, and the Middle East qualify. Let’s see the details.
Complete any three qualifying nights at participating hotels in Europe, Africa, Eurasia, or the Middle East, and you will earn 15,000 Wyndham Rewards bonus points. That’s enough enough for up to two future free nights at thousands of hotels around the world.
You must first register for this offer and then book direct by April 30. Complete your qualified stay by September 30, 2023.
- Maximum of one (1) Bonus per Member.
- A Member will not receive the Bonus for a no-show.
- Qualified Stays are subject to certain restrictions and do not include third party online bookings; see the Program Terms for more information about Qualified Stays. T
- he Bonus will usually be posted to an eligible Member’s Member account within two (2) to four (4) weeks following the completion of such Member’s Qualifying Activity.
- For clarity, any stay that begins before January 24, 2023 and/or ends after September 30, 2023 will not count towards this Offer.
- Members who have elected to earn airline miles/partner points in their Member profile will earn base miles/partner points in accordance with Program Terms and the Bonus in Wyndham Rewards points.
This can be a good promotion for those who are traveling to the eligible regions over through the summer. Just make sure you register now and then travel by the end of September.
As noted above, this promotion only applies to hotels in Europe, Africa, Eurasia, or the Middle East.
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.