Free Google Home With $16.99 NY Times Subscription
The New York Times has a great offer for an almost free Google Home. All you need to do is sign up for a subscription, which you’re able to cancel.
Checkout page has been updated at New York Times and you you need to pay upfront for the whole year, which will cost you $204. That’s more than what Google Home is worth. It could still be possible to pay the whole year and then get a refund if you cancel, but it is much riskier. I wouldn’t recommend it unless you’re interested in the subscription.
A subscription to The Times will get you more than our daily report. You’ll also get the gift of a Google Home, with All Access or Home Delivery subscription. New York Times currently have three subscription options:
- Basic – $9.99/month
- All Access – $16.99/month
- Home Delivery + All Access – $18/month
Only the last two option qualify for the Google Home gift, so you need to pay at least $16.99. You can cancel the subscription after that, since there’s no language against it in the terms of the offer.
- Offer ends December 31, 2017, or while supplies last.
- To be eligible to receive this offer, you must be located in the United States of America, as defined by your billing ZIP code, excluding any of its territories, and be age 13 or older.
- To receive the Google Home, you need to redeem your promotional code, which requires you to have an internet access and have, or activate, a Google Payments account and be signed-in to a Google account.
- You will receive your promotional code in an email from The New York Times.
- To redeem your promotional code, visit store.google.com/product/google_home, add the Google Home to your cart, and enter your promotional code during checkout to receive your 100 percent discounted Google Home.
- The Google Home discount will be applied at checkout. Promotional codes cannot be used with Guest Checkout.
- Promotional code must be redeemed by 3/14/18 or it will expire.
- Promotional codes may be redeemed only on Google Store for eligible items as allowed by applicable laws.
- Promotional code is good for one-time use only, is not stored value, has no cash value, is not reloadable, is not transferable, and has no balance after use.
This is a great offer which I doubt will last long. You receive a promo code that you’re able to redeem for a free Google Home after you pay for the subscription. You will pay $16.99 a month, but cancel within the first month if you’re not interested.