Newark Liberty Airport Now Has the Largest United Club
United Airlines announced this week the opening of a nearly 30,000 square-foot United Club location at Newark Liberty International Airport. Located in Terminal C3 near gate C123, this club is the largest club in United’s network.
The new lounge comes just in time for the Memorial Day holiday, which the airline expects will be one of its busiest travel weekends so far this year.
The Newark United Club location features a new design and reflects a modern take on the United Club experience. It showcases many firsts for the club, as well as existing premium offering, including:
- The largest club in our network: The club features more than 480 seats across spaces for lounging, working, private dining and socializing.
- Spa-like showers: Members can freshen-up in one of the six, spa-like shower suites at Newark, stocked with Sunday Riley products.
- Coffee shop experience: Staffed by a barista ready to prepare their favorite hand-crafted drinks, flyers can get inspired at the full-service coffee bar, featuring illy signature blend of 100 percent Arabica beans, in addition to culinary offerings in all United Clubs, like complimentary beverages and snacks.
- Modern, Newark-inspired design: Flyers can enjoy unmatched views of the Manhattan skyline amidst locally-sourced furniture pieces and décor, as well as the new design and color scheme that will be rolled-out in future new and refurbished clubs.
- Modern amenities, like self-scan entry for quick access and free, high-speed Wi-Fi.
- Sustainable, green materials: As part of the airline’s sustainability commitment, the Club is designed with sustainable materials and features, such as WaterSense-rated fixtures, enhanced indoor air quality, green cleaning and more.
Additionally, in collaboration with The Newark Museum of Art and Gallery Aferro, the new club location prominently features two murals created by local artists, Gilbert Hsiao and Dahlia Elsayed.
The Newark United Club location is the first of a series of United Club locations to open with the new club design and amenities. It’s part of United’s ongoing commitment to renovate and introduce new United Club locations throughout its network and provide a more modern United brand experience.