Note: We have a business relationship with Bilt Rewards and receive compensation if you apply via links in this post.
November Bilt Rent Day
It is nearly the first of the month and that means it’s once again time for the Rent Day promotions from Bilt Rewards. This upcoming Rent Day, Bilt is offering another edition of Bilt Experiences, which launched last month and consist of curated in-person events for Bilt members. There’s also a big transfer bonus for Emirates Skywards that varies between 75% and 150% based on your Biult status.
That’s in addition to the usual offers such as double cash back on all credit card purchases, and free points. Let’s see the full details.
Emirates Skywards Transfer Bonus
Bilt Members can take advantage of a transfer bonus available only on November 1st. The exact bonus will depend on your Bilt Rewards Status, with up to 150% more Emirates Skywards Miles when you transfer Bilt Points on Rent Day. Here’s how it works:
75% (1,000 Bilt Points = 1,750 Skywards Miles)
100% (1,000 Bilt Point = 2,000 Skywards Miles)
125% (1,000 Bilt Point = 2,250 Skywards Miles)
150% (1,000 Bilt Point = 2,500 Skywards)
Bonus will be based on status as of 11/1. Note that Bilt Status updates are reflected up to 96 hours after any earn action. Blue members must transfer a minimum of 2,000 Bilt Points.
Dining Experiences with Bilt Points
Bilt has selected ten Bilt Dining restaurants in New York, Boston, Dallas and Miami to bring you unique dining experiences. Enjoy the design and intimacy of the private rooms, booked specifically for Bilt Members, at some of the most notoriously hard-to-get reservations, with chef-curated tasting menus, wine pairings and more. All dining experiences will take place at 7 p.m. local time on November 1st. Book up to two seats at dining experiences for 12,500 Bilt Points per person. Participating restaurants include:
- Shinji’s Bar: An intimate bartender-led cocktail tasting at the acclaimed Shinji’s Bar, featuring updated mixology classics and Japanese bites with lively music.
- The Bazaar: A culinary adventure in the new Ritz Carlton in NoMad, where Japanese cooking techniques meet Spanish flavors and craft cocktails.
- Misi: A unique Italian culinary experience in Misi’s private dining room, tasting expertly crafted pasta dishes curated by renowned chef Missy Robbins.
- Mēdüzā Mediterrania: The new Meatpacking District hotspot where the chef’s favorites are paired with artisanal cocktails, offering a diverse menu inspired by coastal regions with a global twist.
- Carbone: A chef’s tasting menu with wine pairings in the restaurant’s private dining room, where classic Italian-American dishes are elevated into a memorable, over-the-top experience.
- MILA: An immersive fusion of Japanese and Mediterranean cuisines and bespoke cocktails in the vibrant private dining room.
- Carbone: A private chef-led tasting and wine pairing where traditional Italian-American cuisine is transformed into a remarkable culinary journey.
- Alice: A pan-asian tasting and cocktail experience highlighting exceptional sushi, sashimi, and a thoughtfully curated beverage menu in an intimate private dining room.
- Contessa: A private chef’s tasting with wine pairings on the rooftop, boasting Northern Italian elegance and panoramic views.
- 1928 Beacon Hill: A private chef’s tasting and wine pairing offering charming New England cuisine rooted in the region’s culinary traditions.
Head to the app to learn more before reservations unlock for all Bilt members October 27th at noon ET.
SoulCycle Rent Day Rides
Experience SoulCycle’s signature 45-minute full-body indoor cycling workout, on us. Book your complimentary bike directly in the Bilt App — 10 bikes available in 56 classes across the country, on a first come, first served basis. Plus, one lucky rider will win a free month of rent.
Double Points on the First
Take advantage of Rent Day with double points earnings. Members with the Bilt Mastercard will earn accelerated points across non-rent spend, including:
- DINING: 6x points (regularly 3x points)
- TRAVEL: 4x points (regularly 2x points)
- OTHER SPEND excluding rent: 2x points (regularly 1x points)
Cardholders will receive double earnings, up to 10,000 bonus points, from 12:00am ET on November 1 through 11:59pm PT on November 1. Cardholders will continue to earn 1x points on their rent payments when paying with the Bilt Mastercard. Don’t forget, cardholders must use their card 5 times each statement period to earn points.
Point Quest® Trivia
Earn extra Bilt Points by answering trivia quations on the game show, Point Quest®, available in the Bilt app only on September 1st. Answer five questions, and win up to 150 Bilt Points. Answer all five questions correctly and you’ll get access to a bonus question for another 100 Bilt Points to win a total of 250 Bilt Points.
‘Rent Free’ Game Show
A new game show where your favorite creators and personalities play to help you win free rent. This month actor, comedian, and sports fanatic Michael Rapaport joins in.
Bilt has asked 1,000 Bilt Members some juicy questions. Your challenge is to see how well you know your fellow Bilt Members by submitting guesses to one of these questions. If you can correctly guess three of the most popular answers, you’ll automatically be entered for the chance to get your November rent paid.
To show you how it’s done, there’s always a celebrity guest to play Rent Free live. The better the guest plays, the more people will have their rent paid.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.