No Fee When Paying Bills Through Plastiq with Mastercard
Update: Plastiq has lowered the limit on this promo. Find the full details here.
Plastiq has a new promotion for new and existing users, where you get charged no fee on the first $500 of bills you pay with a Mastercard. Let’s check the details.
Pay up to $500 in bills and invoices using your Mastercard on Masterpass, and pay no Plastiq fee. Offer is valid until September 30, 2018 11:59 p.m. ET.
- Can only be used up to the first $500 on each transaction
- Must have made $500 in payments, in their account history to qualify (This requirement blocks people from creating multiple accounts)
- Need to use a MasterCard that they added to their MasterPass Wallet.
- Any @mastercard.com emails are excluded from the promotion
- Offer valid May 14, 2018 to September 30, 2018 11:59 p.m. ET
Plastiq is usually charges a 2.5% fee for credit cards and 1% for debit cards. During this targeted promotion you’ll no fee on the first $500 on each transaction when using a Mastercard credit card through MasterPass. Could be a great way to get some free credit card rewards if you have bills close to $500.
If you’re never tried Plastiq, you can sign up through my referral and earn $500 fee-free dollars. That means that you can pay a $500 bill with a credit card with no fee.
HT: Matt on Twitter