Sam’s Club Free Membership Offer
Sam’s Club via Gilt is offering a great deal on membership that essentially brings your cost close to $0. Let’s take a look at the offer and what you need to know.
Gilt is offering a $45 Sam’s Club membership plus a $45 Sam’s Club e-gift card for only $45.
- Redeem by July 28, 2020
- Limit one voucher per member
- By purchasing a membership voucher, purchaser is agreeing to all Sam’s Club membership terms and conditions
- Membership must be activated by July 28, 2020. Membership expires one year from the date the Sam’s Club membership is activated
- E-gift card will be emailed after your first purchase of $45 or more; purchase must be made within 30 days of membership activation. Please allow up to 21 days for e-gift card to delivered after qualifying purchase is made. E-gift card will be sent via email to the email address used to create new Sam’s Club membership
- Purchasers will be opted into Sam’s Club auto renewal program upon first transaction in club
- By enrolling in Sam’s auto renewal program, you authorize Sam’s to charge the card selected an annual recurring charge in the amount of the, then standard, membership fee for all active memberships on your account
What You Need to Know
The $45 Sam’s Club e-gift card will work both at Sam’s Club and Walmart. Keep in mind you do have to make a $45 purchase after activation in order to earn the card. This is a pretty good deal and despite them opting you in for renewal, you can easily turn that off online fairly quickly. Note, you can also use a portal to potentially save even more.
If you are in the market for a Sam’s Club membership this is one of the better and simplest offers around. You spend $45 for membership and eventually get $45 in credit back at Sam’s Club or Walmart. That’s almost like cash for me, so I look at this as close to a free membership. Not bad.