Best Ever Sapphire Preferred Offer – 100,000 Points!
We have seen some great offers recently for the Chase Sapphire Preferred, either public or targeted. But now there’s a new best ever offer that is available for everyone. You can earn 100,000 Ultimate Rewards points, and the spending requirement has not changed. You can read our Sapphire Preferred review for more information on the card. And now let’s see how this Sapphire Preferred 100K offer works, who is eligible and how to apply.
Some Of These Offers May Have Ended Or Changed
Details On The Offer
Here are the details on this new Sapphire Preferred offer:
- Earn 100,000 Ultimate Rewards points after spending $4,000 within the first 3 months.
- The $95 annual fee is NOT waived
- LEARN MORE
- Earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants – from airfare and hotels to fine dining and cafés.
- Earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel or even more when points are transferred to travel partners.
- With Pay Yourself Back your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash’s subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- LEARN MORE
The product is not available to either (i) current cardmembers of any Sapphire credit card, or (ii) previous cardmembers of any Sapphire credit card who received a new cardmember bonus within the last 48 months. If you are an existing Sapphire customer and would like this product, please call the number on the back of your card to see if you are eligible for a product change. You will not receive the new cardmember bonus if you change products.
The card also is subject to the Chase 5/24 rule.
The welcome bonus for the Chase Sapphire Preferred card has long been 60,000 points. Until yesterday there was a best ever public offer of 80,000 points and a $50 credit. And now we have a new best ever offer for 100,000 Ultimate Rewards points.
This new Sapphire Preferred 100K offer matches the highest offer we have seen even for the Chase Sapphire Reserve. It can be worth $1,250 or more when redeemed for travel, or with Pay Yourself Back. It might not have the best perks and earning rates, but this is an amazing offer for those who are eligible to apply and get the welcome bonus.
We often see these public offers for Chase become available through referrals as well. It could be worth waiting for that if you have someone who can refer you.