Save $100 on First Amazon Business Account Order
Amazon has a new offer for business accounts. You can save $100 on your first purchase when you register for Amazon Business and make a purchase of $300 or more. The offer is targeted, but you can try using the promo code to see if it works for you. Let’s take a look at the details.
Get $100 off your first purchase of $300 or more. Use code B2WORK100 at checkout. Offer only applies to products shipped by Amazon.com. Look for the “shipped by Amazon” on the product detail pages.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $100.
- The discount code will be eligible to be redeemed up to 48 hours after business verification.
- Promotional code expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) on February 18th, 2022.
- Offer only applies to products shipped by Amazon.com or Amazon.com Services LLC (look for “shipped by Amazon.com” or “shipped by Amazon.com Services LLC” on the product or content detail page) and all eBooks made available through Amazon.com. Products and digital content (except for eBooks) sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Accounts can receive this discount by entering the promotional code during the checkout process and applying it to their cart
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Offer only valid for invited Amazon customers who have received this offer directly from Amazon through email or online display advertisements.
We see these Amazon Business accounts offers from time to time. This is one of the better discounts they offer. Check the promotion page to see if you are targeted, or use the promo code at checkout and see if it works.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.