Save $15 When Paying Bills with Chase Card
Chase is offering select cardholders a credit of $10 or $15 just for paying bills using a Chase credit card. We have the links for you so can check if you are eligible. Let’s take a look at the details.
Between 11/14/23 – 1/15/24, pay your utilities, internet, cable, and phone services, insurance, local transit and commuting, or fitness club and gym membership payments using your targeted credit card. There are two different offers:
- Spend a total of $100, earn a $15 statement credit. Check offer link.
- Spend a total of $150, earn a $15 statement credit. Check offer link.
To be eligible for this bonus offer, you must activate by 1/15/24 11:59 PM ET.
- You will qualify for and receive your bonus if you make purchases with your credit card that total an amount at or above the specified target amount during the promotional period in the following rewards categories: fitness club and gym memberships; utilities; internet, cable, and phone services; insurance; or/and local transit/commuting (excluding airline purchases).
- Please allow up to 8 weeks after qualifying for statement credit to post to your account.
- “Purchases” do not include balance transfers, cash advances, travelers checks, foreign currency, money orders, wire transfers or similar cash-like transactions, lottery tickets, casino gaming chips, race track wagers or similar betting transactions, any checks that access your account, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, and fees of any kind, including an annual fee, if applicable.
- To qualify for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment.
This is an easy bonus for those who are targeted. Just check the links and hopefully you are eligible on one or more of your Chase credit cards.
Let us know if it works for you.
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.