This post may contain affiliate links; please read our advertiser disclosure for more information.
Save 40% On One Amazon Purchase with Subscribe & Save
Amazon is offering a discount of 40% for Subscribe & Save orders. There are tons of items that are eligible for this discount, across many categories. But you can only use the discount on one item only.
Here’s how it works:
- Add 1 item from the eligible products listed in the promotion page
- When you’re done shopping, select Go to Cart.
- The offer will automatically be applied at checkout, if eligible.
- For ‘Subscribe & Save only’ vouchers, you will need to subscribe to the Qualifying Item(s) to receive the discount; ‘Subscribe & Save only’ vouchers cannot be redeemed against one-off purchases.
- Valid for 1 item only.
- If you cancel your order, you can use the discount for another item.
This is a very good discount that covers lots of items in many categories. But it only works for one item. So it’s best to use it on a more expensive purchase and save 40%. I’m not sure what he cap is for the discount.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Receiving a yellow yield sign stating: Not eligible
yet, there are “Terms” that I can see??
Amazon is funny like that!