Save $50 on eBay with PayPal Credit
eBay has a promotion for PayPal Credit customers with a discount of $50 on a purchase of $300 or more. This offer is best suited for those who already have PayPal Credit. Let’s check the details.
Save $20 with PayPal Credit Select PayPal Credit at checkout and use coupon code PAYPALCREDIT by 6pm PT or while supplies last.
- Shop for eligible items (see below for exclusions).
- Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PAYPALPERKS
- Pay for your item using PayPal Credit by 6:00 PM Pacific Time on April 1, 2020.
- This offer expires at 6:00 PM Pacific Time on April 1, 2020.
- This Coupon is a $20 discount off a minimum purchase of $125, valid from 6:00 AM PT on January 28, 2020 until 6:00 PM Pacific Time on January 28, 2020.
- Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on ebay.com.
- Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, Vehicles in eBay Motors, and Real Estate categories. Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last.
- Max one-time use.
- Coupon does not apply to auction-style listings or purchases made through the Best Offer feature.
As I mentioned above, this offer is worth it if you already have PayPal Credit. If you don’t, then it is probably not worth a hard pull for a $50 discount.