Save On Disneyland Tickets Here, For A Limited Time Only
Disneyland ticket prices were raised yesterday morning, but you can still get the old prices with our partner, Get Away Today! By buying with them now, you can save up to $45 per ticket! This only works if you have plans to visit over the next few months. Here are the details on how you can save on Disneyland tickets so you don’t miss out:
- Save up to $45 over gate prices by booking your Disneyland tickets with Get Away Today by November 3, 2021 – but don’t wait! If you know you’re going to go to Disneyland between now and 2022, get your tickets now. You don’t want to miss the cut-off.
- If you’ve already paid in-full for your tickets, you’ve already received the lowest price!
- If you don’t know when you’re going, you’ll just need to enter a general date to purchase your tickets. The date that you enter will be the date that Get Away Today sends your reminders to make theme park reservations, which are required. The date you entered is not tied to a theme park reservation and the dates you choose are flexible.
- Get Away Today’s tickets are great. They’re refundable, have no blackout dates (subject to theme park availability) and you can make theme park reservations 120 days in advance.
Here are the exact savings based on ticket type over current gate pricing:
- 5-Day Park Hopper: $45 Savings
- 5-Day 1-Park per Day: $40 Savings
- 3-4 Day Park Hopper: $30 Savings
- 3-4 Day 1-Park per Day: $25 Savings
- 2-Day Park Hopper: $27 Saving
- 2-Day 1-Park per Day: $22 Savings
Save on Disneyland Tickets – Final Thoughts
If you had plans to visit Disneyland before the end of the year then you will want to jump on this deal. You have a few days to lock in the old prices and save $22-$45 per person on your ticket purchases. For a family of 4 or 5 that can add up pretty quickly.
Too bad this only offers a short window but hopefully some West Coast people or people traveling to the area are able to save some money with this offer.