Save on Walmart Purchases with New Amex Offers
American Express is targeting select cardholders with new offers to save on Walmart purchases. There are three different offers available, all for online purchases. You can place orders for pickup or delivery and save up to $40, depending on which offer you have. Let’s see the details.
Here are the three different offers that we have seen so far:
- Get 25% back, up to $25 maximum credit.
- Spend $60, get $20 back. Up to 2 times.
- Spend $50, get $15 back. Up to 2 times.
- Offer valid online at Walmart.com.
- Includes Walmart pickup & delivery purchases made online at Walmart.com and qualifying purchases made through the Walmart mobile app.
- Purchases of Walmart+ memberships are excluded.
- Qualifying purchases must be made via the US version of the website and shipped within the U.S.
- Excludes purchases from third party or affiliate websites linked with/from walmart.com (such as, but not limited to, Walmart Contacts, Walmart Checks, Walmart Photo Services, Walmart Stationary, and Walmart Moneygram).
- Excludes bulk gift cards & e-gift cards, in-store purchases, layaway purchases, insurance services, auto services, pharmacy transactions, protection plans, and recurring subscription services (for example, Beauty Box and Baby Box).
These offers are targeted, and I found only one of them in my cards. Hopefully some of you have better luck. Let us know if you find these offers in your accounts, and which cards are targeted.
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.