Select Delta Sky Clubs Reopen with Additional Safety Measures
As travel demand has started to pick up Delta has added more flights to its schedule. Now Delta has also opened up more Delta Sky Clubs with additional layers of protection to keep customers safe while traveling.
Clubs in Chicago O’Hare (E Concourse), Denver, Miami, Nashville, Orlando, Phoenix and San Francisco will reopen throughout July and join Clubs that are already operating.
To help travelers stay safe at Delta Sky Clubs, capacity will be limited, some seats will be blocked, face coverings will be required the announcement says. Clubs will be sanitized nightly with a high-grade electrostatic spray, high-touch locations will be wiped down throughout the day and all glassware is sanitized with high-temperature industrial dishwashers. You can see the full measures below.
Reducing Touch Points
- Food buffets have been modified with grab & go style, individually packaged fresh food options like yogurt, fruit, muffins, pastries, salads, hummus and pita chips, and sandwiches.
- Plexiglass partitions are being added at check-in, at the bar and between café tables.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers have been added near high-traffic and high-touch areas.
- For a touchless check-in experience, eligible American Express Card Members and existing Club Members can use MyWallet in the Fly Delta App to access digital cards for entry.
Providing More Space
- Club capacity is limited, and our teams are blocking select seats to promote more space.
- Designated seating areas have been reserved for families traveling together.
- Delta’s mask-wearing requirements for customers and employees extend to Delta Sky Clubs.
- Floor decals have been added to remind guest to maintain extra space.
Expanding Cleaning Measures
- Clubs are sanitized nightly with a high-grade electrostatic spray that seeks out and clings to surfaces, instantly killing viruses on contact.
- High-touch locations, including food and bar areas, are wiped down throughout the day.
- All glassware is sanitized with high-temperature industrial dishwashers