Easy Win! Send A $50 Amazon Gift Card Get $5 Back
Amazon has an interesting promo where when you send a $50 Amazon gift card get $5 back. That is it, it really is as simple as that. It appears to be a targeted offer that I noticed while poking around the site today.
Updated 11/29/21: New offer has come out and more people have been targeted. Send gift card by 12/10 and use your promotional credit by 1/25/22.
Terms of the Deal
Congratulations! You are eligible for the $5 promotional credit. To qualify, you must:
(1) Enter THANKYOUGC21 at checkout or click the button below to qualify.
(2) Send someone at least $50 in Amazon.com eGift Cards in a single order at Amazon.com.
An email notification will be sent within three (3) days after the gift card is claimed by the recipient, confirming your Amazon.com Promotional Credit.
The promotional credit is restricted to the recipient of this offer only and may not be shared or transferred. Limit one promotional credit per Amazon.com account. Terms and Conditions apply; scroll down to learn more.
How to Use Your Promotional Code
- Add one or more products sold by Amazon.com in new condition to your cart.
- The savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page.
List of Other Ongoing Amazon Deals
Here are some other active Amazon deals that can save you money:
- List of Amazon Freebies
- (New Code) Get An Amazon Echo Dot For Under $5 (Targeted)
- $10 Off $40 on Select Home and Kitchen Items
If you know you will spend $50 on Amazon then it is worth a try for sure. It is like getting Amazon 9% plus your regular credit card points. I plan on sending one to my wife to make things simple. I’ll have to check her account as well.
Hopefully you are able to get it to work too!