Get An Amazon Echo Dot For Under $5 (Targeted)
There is a targeted offer where you can get an Amazon Echo Dot for the basement bargain price of $4.99. The normal price for the Echo Dot is $39.99 so this is a pretty steep discount. I have one of these in pretty much every room and love them for alarms, listening to music, reminders, weather updates etc.
To get the offer you need to add an Echo Dot to your card and then apply the promo code ECHOTV at checkout. The price should drop to $4.99 if you were targeted for the offer.
Other Deals on Amazon
- Amazon Promotion, Get Up to $60 Credit with App Purchase
- Amazon Promotion, Save $10 When You Use Chase Points
- $10 Amazon Credit for U.S. Bank Cardholders [Targeted]
- $10 Amazon Coupon for First Time App Users
- $30/$50 Off Your Amazon Purchase with 1 Amex MR Point
- Up to $30 Discount on Amazon For Discover Cardholders (Targeted)
- Amazon In-Garage Delivery, Get Free myQ Smart Garage Hub [YMMV]
- Add Debit Card to Amazon Wallet to Earn Up to $50 Credit [Targeted]
- $10-$30 Off Amazon With 1 Membership Reward Point
- $15 or $30 off at Amazon For Discover Cardholders
- Get $10 Amazon Credit When You Add a Discover Card
- Save $15 When You Make Discover Your Default Payment
- Have Your Amazon Package Delivered to Your Garage, Get $30
- $15 off $50 With 1 Chase Ultimate Rewards Point
- $50 Off Amazon With 1 Membership Rewards Point
- $5 Off Your Next Amazon Subscribe & Save Order With Mastercard
- Shop with Amazon App, Get $10 Promo Code
This is a great deal and if you are targeted I would grab it. Even if you don’t want it the Echo Dot makes a great gift, stocking stuffer or you should be able to make some money reselling it. At the rock bottom price of $5 you really can’t go wrong.