$5 Off Amazon Subscribe & Save Order With Mastercard
There is a new deal, an easy win as I like to say, that will get you $5 off Amazon subscribe and save orders. This is a promotional credit offer so the $5 will come off the next order you make once the items are shipped. All you need is a Mastercard, any Mastercard will do! You just need to pay for a portion of the order with that Mastercard credit card and punch in the code to get $5 off.
Add a Mastercard to Amazon Wallet
Add a valid, non-expired Mastercard to your Amazon Wallet.
Shop eligible Subscribe & Save products
Add one or more eligible products sold and shipped by Amazon.com to your shopping cart. Promotion can only be redeemed on one purchase, per card and per Amazon account.
Use promo code at checkout
Use code SUBSCRIBE05 at checkout. To redeem this offer, you must pay for at least a portion of your order using your eligible Mastercard. Promotion valid only for first purchase with Mastercard. Limited-time offer.
Terms and Conditions
- Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) September 14, 2020.
- Offer only applies to products and digital content sold by Amazon.com or Amazon.com Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon.com Services LLC ” on the product or content detail page) and all eBooks made available through Amazon.com. Products and digital content (except for eBooks) sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Digital content and services may only be available to customers located in the U.S. and are subject to the terms and conditions of Amazon.com Services LLC .
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount.
- Offer applies only to the purchase of eligible items made with a Mastercard credit card.
- You will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional credit and that the dollar amount of the credit has been added to your customer account. The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit.
- Promotional credit expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) September 30, 2020.
- Promotional credit only applies to products and digital content sold by Amazon.com or Amazon.com Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon.com Services LLC ” on the product or content detail page) and all eBooks made available through Amazon.com. Products and digital content (except for eBooks) sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
- Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
Other Amazon Deals
Here are some other money saving deals on Amazon right now:
- Up To $50 Off With 1 Membership Rewards Point
- Save 20% When Using Discover Cash Back
- 20% Off With 1 Citi ThankYou Point
- $5 off with 1 Membership Rewards Point
- $10 Off With Discover Card
I have a few different items on the Amazon subscribe & save plan so I will take advantage of this for sure. I will probably single out one of the items and do that purchase with a Mastercard one time. Either that or use a gift card balance for most of the purchase and put just a little bit on a Mastercard.
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.