Add Debit Card to Amazon Wallet to Earn Up to $50 Credit
Amazon has a targeted promotion that can earn you up to $50 credit just for adding a new debit card to the Amazon wallet. This offer is available only to customers who are able to see the offer in their account and only applies if you add a valid, non-expired qualifying debit card to your Amazon Wallet. Let’s see the details.
Check your Amazon wallet for a banner to earn either $10, $25 or $50 for adding a new debit card. To get the promotional credit, complete the following actions:
- Check Amazon Wallet to see if you are targeted.
- Click the ‘Add a Card’ widget from the advertisement and enter your credit card or debit card details.
- Upon successful registration of your card, the credit will be applied to your Amazon.com account.
- To redeem the credit, make subsequent eligible purchase(s) using any valid payment method.
You could also see this offer as a promotion when looking at eligible items on Amazon.
- This promotional offer is valid for a limited time only or while supplies last.
- Offer limited to one per customer account and one per credit card or debit card.
- After you successfully add your qualifying credit card or debit card, you will receive an email notification specifying the expiration date of the promotional credit. Unredeemed credit will expire after that time.
- The credit may be redeemed on the purchase of physical products sold and shipped by Amazon.com or products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities which qualify for this offer. Offer excludes certain Digital content and products, including but not limited to Alexa, Fire, and Kindle products/devices, Gift Cards, Alexa Skills, Cloud drive and paid subscriptions such as Prime, Kindle Unlimited, Free Time Unlimited, Comixology Unlimited and Personal Shopper services. Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
An easy bonus, and a great offer as well if you get the $50 credit. If you are eligible, all you need to do is add a card to your Amazon wallet and you will receive a credit of either $10, $25 or $50, that you can use for purchasing products sold directly by Amazon.
Let us know if you see the offer in your accounts.
HT: Doctor of Credit