Amazon Promotion, Save Up To $20 When You Use Chase Points
Amazon has a new promotion for Chase cardholders that can save you $20 on your next purchases. You need one of the Ultimate Rewards earning cards for this promotion. But don’t worry, you can just use one points to get your discount. Let’s see how the promotion works.
Get 40% off when you use Ultimate Rewards points to make a purchase (only 100 point needed). The maximum savings is $20. (There are likely other varieties too)
- The promotion will end on the earlier of 11:59pm PT on 06/30/2023, or the time at which 10,000 customers have redeemed the offer. The promotion code will expire concurrently.
- Amazon.com reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time.
- Offer is available by invitation only, is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
- Offer only applies to products shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if they are “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Offer does not apply to purchase of digital content. Promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
Another easy promotion from Amazon. You can save up to $20 on your next order of products shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Just make sure you activate the promotion if you are eligible, and use at least 100 Ultimate Rewards points at checkout.
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.