Southwest Rapid Rewards A-List Status Match Offer
Southwest has an offer that can quickly get you Rapid Rewards A-List elite status through the end of the year and extended till 2018 by just flying a few times. The offer is a good one, but only limited to CA residents. Let’s take a look.
When you click “Register now” below, you will be prompted to send us an email with your other current airline elite card or statement, name, and Rapid Rewards® account number. Once we verify your information, you’ll be on your way to the A-List through 2017!
Once you receive your A-List status match, fly three roundtrips (or six one-ways) by December 15, 2017, and we will extend your A-List status through December 31, 2018.
- Member must enroll for this promotion between August 31, 2017 and December 15, 2017.
- Registration and promotional A-List status confirmation must be completed prior to booking travel to receive A-List benefits.
- Must be a resident in the state of California.
- Existing A-List Members are exempt from the promotional offer.
- Promotional A-List status confirmation typically takes place within two weeks of registration and verification process.
- To extend promotional A-List status through December 31, 2018, after completion of registration, Member must book and complete three qualifying round trip revenue flights (or six one-way revenue flights), between August 31, 2017 and December 15, 2017.
- Valid on new reservations booked within the promotional time period only.
- Companion Pass, Southwest Vacations® packages, charter, group travel, and reward travel do not qualify for this promotion.
- Upon qualifying to extend promotional A-List status through December 31, 2018, you will receive an A-List tier card within 15 business days.
- If A-List status is earned by flying 25 qualifying one-way flights or earning 35,000 tier qualifying points in the calendar year while qualified for promotional A-List status, the regular A-List status will supersede the promotional A-List status, entitling the Member to A-List status through December 31, 2018.
A-List Member Benefits
As an A-List Member, you will enjoy Priority Check-in and Fly By Priority Lanes (where available), a dedicated A-List phone line, reserved checkin, free same-day standby, and a 25 percent earnings bonus on all eligible revenue Southwest flights.
To qualify for A-List status, you will need to fly 25 Southwest Airlines one-way qualifying flights or earn 35,000 Tier Qualifying points per calendar year, so this offer makes it much easier. Sadly, it is available to California residents only.