Spend $10 at Small Businesses, Get $10 Credit for Amazon Prime Day
Amazon has yet another Prime Day promotion. With this offer you will get a $10 credit to spend during Prime Day, if you make a purchase of $10 or more now at small businesses. Let’s see how this offer works.
Purchase $10 of select small business products between June 7, 2021 and June 20, 2021 and earn a $10 credit to use on Prime Day. Exclusions apply. You’ll get $10 to spend on Amazon for Prime Day, starting June 21, 2021 at 12:00am (PT). Limit one per customer.
- Taxes, gift cards, shipping costs, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining the $10 minimum spending amount.
- Credit valid beginning 12:00am (PT), June 21, 2021, and expires at 11:59PM (PT), June 22, 2021.
- You must be a Prime member at the time of purchase to qualify for this promotion and to redeem it on Prime Day.
- Credit not valid for digital products (including instant video downloads, Kindle, eBooks, Digital Music, and Amazon Appstore apps), alcohol, Amazon Gift Cards, subscriptions, tax, shipping costs, gift wrapping charges, Prime memberships, or Prime Now orders.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
A good deal that will get you a $10 credit to use on Amazon Prime Day later this month, if you purchase $10 of select small business products.
HT: Doctor of Credit