SPG Hotels, Get 40% Off Second Night When You Pay with Amex Card
SPG has a promotion that can save you money on stays of two nights or more. There’s a few limitations to the promotion, and it doesn’t always yield best prices.
Book two or more consecutive nights at any participating SPG property and receive 40% off every 2nd night. Offer is available at properties in the Americas.
Valid for stays between September 1, 2017 and December 31, 2017 when you book and pay with any American Express® Card. Applicable taxes and terms apply.
- Valid for arrivals Thursday through Saturday
- Offer is valid only at participating properties. These can be found at www.spg.com/amexoffer
- Reservations must be booked online through this offer or through a Starwood Customer Contact Center. If making a reservation through a Customer Contact Center, callers must mention promotion codes P4B and P4C.
- A minimum stay of two (2) consecutive eligible nights is required at hotels while the minimum night requirement will vary at resorts.
- Offer is 40$ off the best available unrestricted retail rate of every second eligible night.
- These offers are based on Starwood’s best available unrestricted retail rates.
- A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
- Advance purchase required. American Express® Card will be charged at time of booking. Reservations cannot be changed, are pre-paid and non-refundable; if cancellation takes place, guests forfeit total room charge plus tax. Offer valid when you book and pay with any American Express® Credit or Charge Card.
This could be a useful promotion in some cases, but it doesn’t seem to always get you the best price. Make sure you compare the discounted price to the lowest regular price when booking directly. The stay period also doesn’t seem to be enforced and it’s working for summer months as well.