This post may contain affiliate links; please read our advertiser disclosure for more information.
Stuff You Should Know For This Sunday Night
Here are a few interesting things for this Sunday evening:
- Chime Card Offers: $5 Store Credit with AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, Boost Mobile, and MetroPCS – If you don’t have a Chime Card, you can sign up and get $10 here. (If you sign-up through this link I get $10 as well.) I have written about Chime here & here.
- Google Reportedly Looking to Acquire Softcard – This is interesting since Softcard has been trying to attract users with very generous bonuses. I still enjoy my “SoftServe” to this day.
- Citi adds Virgin Atlantic as transfer partner – While I have no immediate use for this, it is good to see Citi adding additional transfer partners. Perhaps I got my new ThankYou Premier card just in time.
- As much as it pains me as a Packers fan, Alaska Airlines is offering a free drink tomorrow for flights departing from Seattle to celebrate the Seahawks win.
- Travelodge Family Room – beating the European occupancy rules – I have actually stayed at this chain several times to save money when traveling with my family. Also see: Don’t Pay For Your Child – Navigating the Hotel Child Policy
- The US Airways Mastercard has shed its foreign transaction fee. Not a surprise given that Barclay’s is trying to get as many customers as possible before the program merger completes. I just picked up this card again in my last application round, but it still won’t be my go to card for international travel.
- Wide-open award space to Europe, including summer business class seats! – Between this and Delta’s 9+ partner award seats, family award travel seems easier now than ever!
- Sunday ICYMI: My Visit to One World Trade Center on the first day it was open to the public.
Have a great night! Now I will go back to mourning my Packers!