This post may contain affiliate links; please read our advertiser disclosure for more information.
United Hawaii Sale Starting from 12K Miles Each Way
United Airlines has launched a new one-day award sale for travel to Hawaii. Eligible members and cardholders can fly for as little as 12,000 miles one-way. Let’s see who qualifies for this promotion.
One-way prices for Saver Economy award flights from the mainland U.S. to Hawaii today only:
- 12,000 miles (plus taxes and fees starting at $5.60) for Premier members who are also United Chase Cardmembers
- 15,000 miles (plus taxes and fees starting at $5.60) for Premier members or United Chase Cardmembers
Book by 11:59 p.m. CT today (January 4, 2023). Discount varies based on Premier and cardholder status. Travel must occur between January 18, 2023, and March 5, 2023. Must be a member of United MileagePlus® to participate.
- Primary Cardmember or Premier member must login using MileagePlus number to book award. No limit to the number of award tickets booked.
- Promotion applies for new award bookings and not to award tickets already booked.
- Promotion valid for travel to: Hawaii from the US 48 states
- Tickets must be purchased on January 4, 2023. Roundtrip purchase is not required.
- Travel beginning on or after January 18, 2023 and travel complete by March 5, 2023.
- Awards shown are valid for travel Sunday through Saturday. Awards are valid in the Economy (Coach) cabin on United/United Express carriers. Some flights may be operated by the following airlines, doing business as United Express: Air Wisconsin, CommuteAir, GoJetAirlines, Mesa Airlines, Republic Airways, or SkyWest Airlines; or may be operated pursuant to a codeshare agreement, such as Silver Airways.
This is a good discount for award travel to Hawaii, if you don’t mind flying Economy. With this sale you can pay as little as 12,000 miles.
Must book by the end of the day today, and travel between January 18, 2023, and March 5, 2023.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.