Chase United MileagePlus Explorer 75K + $50
The United MileagePlus Explorer card is again showing an increased targeted bonus of 75,000 United miles plus $50 in cash back. Annual fee is not waived.
Here’s the best offer that’s showing up.
- 70,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months
- 5,000 bonus miles when you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months
- $50 statement credit after your first purchase
- 10,000 bonus miles when you spend $25,000 in net purchases on your Card each year
The annual fee of $95 is not waived.
Note: This product is available to you if you do not have this card and have not received a new Cardmember bonus for this card in the past 24 months.
Targeted For One But Not the Other & 5/24
This is a great offer, especially if you value United miles. The statement credit essentially knocks the annual fee down to $45 the first year and you get 75,000 miles. Keep in mind that this card falls under Chase’s 5/24 rule.
How to Get the Offers
There’s two ways to check for the offer
- This link. Log in to see if you’re targeted
- Dummy booking on United
I only see the 55K offer with AF not waived, but you might have better luck.
As a reminder, here are some of the benefits of the MileagePlus Explorer card:
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on tickets purchased from United.
- Earn 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Free first checked bag.
- Priority boarding.
- No fees on foreign transactions.
- 2 United Club passes each year for your travel.
Chase Bonus Match
Chase is pretty good at matching offers, although targeted offers are more YMMV. There’s already a few positive data points on reddit, where people were able to get match for the 75K bonus after applying for 50K bonus with waived AF. Definitely ask if you’ve recently applied. I always send a Secure Message via Chase’s website to ask for matches when a bonus goes up within 90 days of me opening a new account.
The Chase United MileagePlus Explorer 75K + $50 offer is super tempting. While United miles aren’t as valuable as they once were, 75K can still get you very far (especially in coach) and given that this is the highest bonus we have ever seen for this card, it seems like now may be a good time to get it again. Feel free to share your thoughts and/or experiences with these offers in the comments!