Chase recently launched a new card in its United Airlines product family, the United Quest Card. This is a card that comes with a $250 annual fee and good perks for those who fly United often. You can read our full review here.
- annual_fees Annual Fee
- Learn more
- 3x points per $1 spent on United purchases
- 2x points per $1 spent on all other travel purchases
- 2x points per $1 spent on select streaming and restaurant purchases
- Other Benefits
- Up to $125 in statement credits for United purchases charged to your card each anniversary year.
- Up to 10,000 miles back. Get 5,000 miles back for each award flight per year (up to two). Based on cardmember year, not calendar.
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck fee credit.
- Free first and second checked bag.
- Priority boarding and premier upgrades on award tickets.
We put the value of United miles at about 1.2 cents per point for economy flights and thus card also has other perks, including credits, status, and free check bags, adding even more value.
Need some ideas on how to use these miles? Ryan has you covered.
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.