United Quest Card Offer for 90,000 Miles
Chase recently launched a new card in its United Airlines product family, the United Quest Card. This is a card that comes with a $250 annual fee and good perks for those who fly United often. You can read our full review here.
Recently we saw a 70,000 bonus on this card, down from the 100,000 bonus at launch. But now there’s a 90,000 miles bonus that can be an even better opportunity. Let’s look at the details.
- Earn 90,000 United miles after spending $5,000 within the first 3 months.
- $250 Annual Fee
- Direct Link
- 3x points per $1 spent on United purchases
- 2x points per $1 spent on all other travel purchases
- 2x points per $1 spent on select streaming and restaurant purchases
- Other Benefits
- Up to $125 in statement credits for United purchases charged to your card each anniversary year.
- Up to 10,000 miles back. Get 5,000 miles back for each award flight per year (up to two). Based on cardmember year, not calendar.
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck fee credit.
- Free first and second checked bag.
- Priority boarding and premier upgrades on award tickets.
This is a good welcome bonus, and probably even better than the 100,000 offer. You can now get 10,000 less miles, but with only half the spend.
We put the value of United miles at about 1.2 cents per point for economy flights (you can often do better). That makes the miles worth $1080. Subtract the annual fee ($250) and you have at least $830 in value. The card also has other perks, including credits, status, and free check bags, adding even more value.
Need some ideas on how to use these miles? Ryan has you covered.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Same question here…
Help, Went to the link for Quest card increased bonus of 90,000 over usual 70,000 bonus. On app it says you need a 5 or 6 number code for increased bonus. They then say type in 999999 if you have no code. Does that get you higher or lower bonus? thanks- greg