US Bank Business Leverage Card Bonus
The U.S. Bank Business Leverage Visa Card has an increased welcome bonus that can earn you up to 90,000 points. That bonus is worth $900. The bonus is only available during the Winter Olympics, similar to the US Bank Altitude Connect card bonus that we covered earlier today. Let’s see how this offer works.
- Earn 75,000 bonus points when you spend $7,500 or more within four months from account opening.
- Plus, up to 15,000 more points thanks to Visa. The more medals Team USA wins, the more additional rewards you score:
- 0-35 medals earn an additional $75 in rewards
- 36+ medals earn an additional $150 in rewards
- Annual Fee: $95 (Waived 1st year)
- Earn 2X points per dollar spent on eligible net purchases made in the top two categories where you spend the most each month.
- Free employee cards.
This is a great cash bonus for a business credit card. Plus you get to keep that whole $825 or $900 since the fee is waived for the first year. Either one would still be the best signup bonus ever offered for this card.
The spending requirement is on the high-end at $7,500 within four months. But if you spend it on one of the eligible categories, you would earn another $150 in cash back (2%).