Walmart Amex Offer
American Express has released a new targeted Amex Offer giving $15 off purchases of $35 or more at Walmart.com. The offer expires 12/31/15 and can only be loaded to your account on the American Express website. So far, there haven’t been any reports of prepaid Serve or Bluebird cards being targeted.
Based on my experience and the reports of others, this is a highly targeted offer. My wife received it on two of her cards, however none of my cards were targeted. Thankfully I found it shows up towards the top of available offers, so it isn’t hard to see if you have been targeted or not. I would probably go in and load this offer if you have it, since they may have a maximum number of redemptions, even though it is targeted.
What to Buy?
Note that this offer is good only at Walmart.com and not in-store. That is alright though because Walmart.com sells a ton of stuff including a wide variety of merchandise and gift cards. If you want to get something in-store you could always buy a Walmart gift card and then use that in-store when you receive it.
- Valid online only.
- If you order an item during the offer period but it is not sent until after 12/31/2015, it may not count towards determining whether the purchase qualifies for the offer.
- Excludes phone orders.
- Excludes corporate gift card purchases.
- Excludes Gift Card Reloads,Walmart Contacts, Walmart Checks, Walmart Photo Services, Walmart Stationary, Babybox, Walmart’s Grocery Pickup/Delivery service, Walmart MoneyCenter, Insurance services, Walmart.Moneygram.
- Excludes Sam’s, Neighborhood Market, Walmart To Go, Vudu, Marketside. Excludes orders placed online and shipped but paid for in-store.
- Valid only on US website.
While we only we targeted twice, this offer will still mean $30 more in our pockets, since I can always find merchandise or gift cards to purchase at Walmart. While I wish this was more widely available, I’ll take what I can get! Were you targeted? How many cards? Let us know in the comments!
HT: Rene’s Points