WeBull Free Trading Platform
WeBull is one of the many free trading platforms out there. We have a full list here, for those who want to take advantage of all the free stocks and cash that you can earn. WeBull currently has two offers, one as a signup bonus for two free stocks and then a referral offer that can earn you 10 free stocks. Let’s take a look.
Sign up for WeBull and get two free stocks. Here’s how it works:
- Open an account to get a free stock valued between $5 and $250.
- Fund your account with $100 or more and you will receive another free stock valued between $8 and $1,600.
Once you have an account, you could be able to go for another big bonus. You have the option to refer two friends and get another 10 Free Stocks. Here’s how this part of the offer works:
- 1st successful referral: 2+1 Bonus = 3 Free Stocks
- 2nd successful referral: 2+5 Bonus = 7 Free Stocks
- Every successful referral afterwards: 2 Stocks for each
- Successful referral: A new user uses your unique referral link to sign up, open a brokerage account and make an initial deposit of $100 or more within 30 days of signing up.
- Your referrals must initiate their first deposit by 4/15/2021 in order for you to receive the amount of free stocks listed above.
- You can only claim your free stocks when your referral’s initial deposit settles.
This promotion could be targeted. If you already have an account, check the promotions page to see if you have it.
This is an easy offer to take advantage of, although we have seen better signup bonuses from Webull in the past. The first stock is just for opening the account, no funding needed. Then once you fund it, you get another stock. Both post pretty quickly.
It’s even better if you already have an account, and can invite two friends. You can earn another 10 stocks, worth at least $80. You just need to invite two friends to join. They earn 2 free stocks as well.
Let me know if you have used the app and how it compares to other platforms.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.