Wireless Bill Amex Offer – Save 20% On $250 In Charges
There is a new Amex Offer that hit my account yesterday that will save me 20% on my wireless bill. It is capped at 20% in savings. So I can get $50 off $250 in cell phone payments. Not too shabby, and it has me holding off on that Verizon Visa plan for a bit longer 😂. Let’s take a look at the details.
Get 20% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Amazon Business American Express Card to pay your cell phone bill directly with a US wireless telephone service provider by 3/7/2021. Limit of $50 in total statement credits.
- Enrollment limited.
- Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem.
- Only U.S.-issued Amazon Business American Express® Cards are eligible.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Your enrollment of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to that Card.
- Offer valid for payments for wireless telephone service charges made directly with US wireless telephone service providers.
- Excludes purchases made with third parties, authorized retailers or re-sellers. Purchases for VoIP, hardware (including phones and accessories), equipment, repair services, and bundled home/cable and internet services are also excluded.
- Your transaction will not qualify if the merchant’s code is not eligible.
- Limit of $50 in total statement credits per Card Member.
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 3/7/2021, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase.
- Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled.
I think I may just do a $250 prepayment to make it easier on myself. I don’t want to forget to switch it back to my Chase Ink Cash for 5X earning down the road. Remember to switch all of your limited time credit offers back to your original form of payment too.
It appears this is only available on one of the Amazon Business Prime cards. You will also earn the standard 2% back on the purchase so it is like 22% off your next $250 in payments.