World of Hyatt FIND Adds 2 Exclusive Luxury Experiences
World of Hyatt announced today two new, exclusive experiences. They are available for bidding through FIND auctions, part of Hyatt’s platform of curated global wellbeing experiences.
The two destinations are familiar for points hobbyists, but the experience come with some luxurious extras. Let’s see the details.
Starting today, members can bid with World of Hyatt points on the luxurious FIND packages, including a:
- Romantic Stay & Dining Experience at Park Hyatt Paris-Vendome: A special 4-night escape to the City of Light for two, where guests will slumber in luxury in the Park Hyatt Suite King at Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme with spectacular views overlooking the Rue de la Paix and the iconic Vendôme Column. Guests will be treated to an exclusive, behind-the-scenes six-course dinner and wine pairing experience at the Chef’s Table at Michelin-starred restaurant Pur’ with master chef Jean-François Rouquette. Learn more about the experience here.
- Revitalizing Wellbeing Retreat at Miraval Berkshires Resort & Spa: A truly transformational 4-night experience for two at Miraval Berkshires Resort & Spa designed to center the mind and recharge the body. Enjoy suite accommodations, delicious dining and spa treatments, such as an Obsidian & Sage Detoxifying Ritual or the Miraval Exclusive Vasudhara, a Thai massage experienced in the weightlessness of water, as well as private programming experiences like a cleansing Spirit Quest to restore natural chakra and meridian flow, or a Raptors & Resilience experience with the property’s animal ambassadors. Learn more about the experience here.
How it Works
Bidding for both packages starts at 20,000 points (lower than the points value for one night at either hotel), and bidding is open now until 4 p.m. CST on February 16, 2023. But I would guess that the price will go considerably higher before the end of the bidding window.
To start bidding:
- Go to www.experiences.hyatt.com
- Login to your World of Hyatt account (Not a member? Create an account – it’s free!)
- Place bids until February 16, 2023.
Winners will be notified on February 17, 2023, and stays must be completed between March 1, 2023 and December 31, 2023 (blackout dates may apply).
If you have a good stash of World of Hyatt points, then you can start bidding for these experiences now. You can also transfer more points from Chase Ultimate Rewards.
How much would you be willing to pay?
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
The PH Paris is a category 8, so 4 nights at peak pricing shouldn’t run more than 180k. I could accept some premium for the chef’s table tasting but at a 385k current bid, someone is out of their gourd.
Miraval pricing is a little different, I believe a stay for 2 for 4 nights would run somewhere around 240k on points, so that auction is a little more in the right ballpark at 201k current bid.
The auctions are currently at 385,000 and 201,000 points, wow!
I wonder what the approximate cash value is on both packages. Wouldn’t be surprised if it would be pushing $10k for the Miraval Berkshires package. $6,500+ room rate and resort fees + $3,110 for the spa and special programming.