$400 Bonus for New US Bank Business Checking Account
US Bank has a new bonus of $400 bonus for business checking accounts. The requirements are relatively easy and no direct deposit is required. Plus the account has no monthly fees. Let’s look at the details.
Update 9/6/22: The bonus has been increased to $400. (HT: DoC)
Earn $400 with this limited time offer. Here’s how:
- Open a new U.S. Bank Silver, Gold or Platinum Business Checking Account with the promo code Q3BUS22.
- Deposit $1,500 in new money within 30 days of account opening and maintain balance for 60 days.
- Complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
- Enroll in the U.S. Bank Mobile App or U.S. Bank Online Banking within 60 days of account opening.
The Business Checking bonus will be deposited into your new U.S. Bank business checking account within 45 days of deposit verification, as long as the account is open and has a positive balance.
- Offer is available in states with US Bank branches.
- Bonus will be reported as interest earned on IRS Form 1099-INT and recipient is responsible for any applicable taxes.
- Offer is not valid if you or any signer on the new accounts have an existing US Bank business checking account, had a US Bank business checking account in the last 12 months, or if you have an existing US Bank Payment Solutions relationship.
- US Bank Silver Business Checking has no monthly fees.
This is an easy bonus for a bank account, although we have seen better offers from US Bank in the past.
The Silver Business Checking account is the best option as it has no monthly fees. Once you open the account, deposit $1500 within 30 days and maintain that balance for 60 days. You also need to enroll in online banking or in the US Bank app.
The bonus should be available for most readers, but you must be in a state that has US Bank branches.