Huge $750 Bonus for Chase Business Complete Checking
Chase is once again offering a $750 bonus for the Chase Business Complete Checking account (formerly Chase Total Business Checking). The offer is publicly available. Let’s get into the details.
- Visit a branch or chase.com/business and open a new Chase Business Checking account using your unique code.
- Deposit new money into your checking account within 30 days of offer enrollment and maintain this balance for 60 days from offer enrollment. The new money cannot be funds held by your business at Chase or its affiliates. Business checking bonus and new money requirements are as follows:
- Complete 5 qualifying transactions within 90 days of offer enrollment. Qualifying transactions are: debit card purchases, Chase QuickAccept deposits, Chase QuickDeposit, ACH (Credits), wires (credits and debits), Chase Online Bill Pay.
After you have completed all the above checking requirements, bonus will be deposited in your new account within 15 days.
- Offer Expires 10/19/2023.
- You can receive only one new business checking account opening related bonus every two years from the last enrollment date and only one bonus per account.
- Must not have an account closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- Chase reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without notice.
- Bonuses are considered interest and may be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
- If the checking account is closed by the client or Chase within six months after opening, bonus amount will be deducted for that account at closing.
Chase Business Complete Checking has a $15 Monthly Service Fee. You can avoid the fee with:
- Daily minimum balance of $2,000 or more OR
- Linked Chase Private Client Checking or Chase Premier Platinum Checking personal account.
Chase Business Complete Checking Bonus – Final Thoughts
This is a very good offer and it is now public. This is the highest bonus we have ever seen for a Chase Business Complete Checking account and direct deposit is not required.
The only requirements are a $30,000 deposit. That is a substantial amount, especially now with higher interest rates. But the good thing is that you only need to keep that balance in the account for just over 30 days.
Claim a code now and then decide if you will open the account, because Chase is known to pull these offers before the expiration date.
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.