$800 Bonus for New US Bank Business Checking Account
US Bank has a bonus of up to $800 in cash for business checking accounts. This is a higher bonus than the previous offer, but it also requires a much larger deposit. However, no direct deposit is required and the account has no monthly fees. Let’s look at the details.
In order to earn the bonus you need to:
- Open a new U.S. Bank Silver, Gold, Gold with Interest or Platinum Business Checking account with the promo code Q1AFL24.
- Deposit new money within 30 days of account opening and maintain your balance for 60 days after the account opening. Your bonus is determined by the total amount of your deposits:
- Earn $350 when you deposit $5,000.
- Earn $800 when you deposit $25,000.
- Enroll in US Bank Online Banking or the US Bank Mobile App within 60 days of account opening.
- Offer is available in states with US Bank branches.
- Bonus will be reported as interest earned on IRS Form 1099-INT and recipient is responsible for any applicable taxes.
- Offer is not valid if you or any signer on the new business checking account have an existing U.S. Bank Business Checking account or had a U.S. Bank Business Checking account in the last 24 months.
- US Bank Silver Business Checking has no monthly fees.
- Offer valid through April 23, 2024.
This is an easy bonus for a bank account, but you need to deposit either $5,000 for a $350 bonus, or $25,000 for a $800 bonus. Considering that you only need to maintain that balance for 60 days, this is still a good return for your money, even with the increased requirements.
The Silver Business Checking account is the best option as it has no monthly fees. Keep in mind that you also need to enroll in online banking or in the US Bank app to earn the bonus.
The bonus should be available for most readers, but you must be in a state that has US Bank branches. If you’re not, you could still be able to open the account if you have an existing relationship such as a US Bank credit card.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.