Alaska Airlines Sale, $99 Fares to Hawaii from West Coast
Alaska Airlines has a fare sale for travel to Hawaii with prices as low as $99 one way. These prices are for travel from several airports on the West Coast.
You have until tomorrow to book these lows fares. You can travel throughout the next six months, but some blackout dates apply.
These are Saver fares for $99 one-way:
- Los Angeles (LAX) to Honolulu (HNL)
- Los Angeles (LAX) to Maui (OGG)
- San Diego (SAN) to Honolulu (HNL)
- San Diego (SAN) to Kona (KOA)
- San Diego (SAN) to Maui (OGG)
- San Francisco (SFO) to Honolulu (HNL)
- San Francisco (SFO) to Maui (OGG)
- San Jose (SJC) to Honolulu (HNL)
- San Jose (SJC) to Kona (KOA)
- San Jose (SJC) to Maui (OGG)
- Purchase by 11:59 pm (PT) on September 16, 2021, and at least 14 days prior to departure.
- Travel valid Mondays through Thursdays from September 28, 2021 – March 10, 2022 on most routes.
- Blackout dates are from December 15, 2021 to December 30, 2021, and February 16, 2022 to February 17, 2022.
- Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights or all days.
If you are in the West Coast, check out the dates and routes and see if these deals work for you. Flying to Hawaii for $99 each way is a good deal that we see from time to time.
You can travel through March, 2022. Just make sure you book by tomorrow.