Alaska Airlines Card, New Welcome Bonus of 70K Miles
Bank of America has a new offer for the Alaska Airlines credit card. You can earn 70,000 miles when you apply and are approved for the card. This offer is public and available for everyone. The annual fee is now $95 and some of the perks and benefits have changed. Let’s see the details.
- Get 70,000 Bonus Miles plus Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare from $122 ($99 fare plus taxes and fees from $23) after you make $3,000 or more in purchases within the first 90 days of your account opening.
- $95 Annual Fee (Not waived)
- Direct Link
- 3X miles for spend on Alaska and 2x miles on eligible gas, cable, streaming services and local transit purchases.
- 10% rewards bonus on all miles earned from card purchases if you have an eligible Bank of America account.
- Free companion fare every year
- Free checked bag when you pay with your card
- 20% back on Alaska Airlines in-flight purchases (including food, beverage, and Wi-Fi)
- $100 off an annual Alaska Lounge+ Membership
The personal Alaska Airlines credit card now has a $95 annual fee and the benefits have changed. There are new 2x categories, a 10% added bonus for bank account holders, and the free checked bag benefit has been restricted only to booking with the card.
The 70,000 miles bonus is a good one, but we have seen better in the past.
HT: Doctor of Credit
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
I read the comment Alex brought up. He’s church the mom states that.., I’d this a new change? I have the card seems that after the guest that it be best to close the card. That much spend on it is not worth it..
can you give us your input with the new $6,000k annual spend if it still makes sense to have the card plus the increase fee…
Companion cert NOT free every year.
Requires $6k spend. Check your link