Alaska Airlines Card, New Welcome Bonus of 70K Miles
Bank of America has a new offer for the Alaska Airlines credit card. You can earn 70,000 miles when you apply and are approved for the card. This offer is public and available for everyone. The annual fee recently increased slightly to $95 and some of the perks and benefits have changed. Let’s see the details.
- Get 70,000 Bonus Miles plus Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare from $122 ($99 fare plus taxes and fees from $23) after you make $3,000 or more in purchases within the first 90 days of your account opening.
- $95 Annual Fee (Not waived)
- Direct Link
- 3X miles for spend on Alaska and 2x miles on eligible gas, cable, streaming services and local transit purchases.
- 10% rewards bonus on all miles earned from card purchases if you have an eligible Bank of America account.
- Free companion fare every year
- Free checked bag when you pay with your card
- 20% back on Alaska Airlines in-flight purchases (including food, beverage, and Wi-Fi)
- $100 off an annual Alaska Lounge+ Membership
The personal Alaska Airlines credit card now has a $95 annual fee and the benefits have changed. There are new 2x categories, a 10% added bonus for bank account holders, and the free checked bag benefit has been restricted only to booking with the card.
The 70,000 miles bonus is a good one, but we have seen better in the past.
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.