Alaska Airlines Card, New Targeted Offer for 80K Miles
Bank of America has a new offer for the Alaska Airlines credit card. You can earn up to 80,000 miles when you apply and are approved for the card. However, the offer was sent out by email and is not publicly available. Let’s check the details.
- Earn 40,000 bonus miles when you make purchases of $2,000 or more within the first 3 months (90 days) of opening your account.
- Earn an additional 40,000 bonus miles when you make total purchases of $12,000 or more within the first 9 months (270 days) of opening your account.
- $75 Annual Fee (Not waived)
This offer was sent out by email, so you must have received it directly in order to qualify.
- 3X miles for spend on Alaska and 1X everywhere else
- Free companion fare every year
- Free checked bag
- 20% back on Alaska Airlines in-flight purchases (including food, beverage, and Wi-Fi)
- 50% Lounge day-pass discount
This is one of the highest miles bonus that we have seen for the Bank of America Alaska Airlines card recently. However, the spending requirement is very high. You need to complete $12,00 in purchases within 9 months in order to get the full bonus.
We saw a better offer early this year for 60,000 miles and a $100 credit, which only required $3,000 in spending.
HT: Doctor of Credit
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.