American Airlines Offers Status Fast Track for World of Hyatt Elites
The World of Hyatt and American Airlines partnership has a new offer to help elevate their member’s travel experience. World of Hyatt Explorist and Globalist members who have linked their World of Hyatt and AAdvantage® accounts can now enjoy complimentary AAdvantage status when they register for American Airlines Instant Status Pass by December 28. After linking accounts, members who are elite in both programs can double their rewards on qualifying American Airlines flights and Hyatt hotel stays.
You must register by November 30 for World of Hyatt and AAdvantage® trial tier status offer. Eligible AAdvantage status members can register and complete qualifying activity in order to maintain World of Hyatt Explorist or Globalist status.
World of Hyatt and American Airlines Instant Status Pass
Starting today, World of Hyatt Explorist and Globalist members who have linked their World of Hyatt and AAdvantage® accounts can now enjoy complimentary AAdvantage status when they register for American Airlines Instant Status Pass.
Explorist and Globalist members must link their accounts by December 12, 2022, and register for the offer by December 28, 2022, to enjoy AAdvantage® status for four months. During the first four months after registration, any registered member can complete qualifying activity to maintain or achieve a higher AAdvantage® status. Qualifying activity includes:
- Explorist members enjoying AAdvantage Platinum® status must earn at least 25,000 Loyalty Points to maintain AAdvantage Platinum®
- Globalist members enjoying AAdvantage Platinum Pro® status must earn at least 42,000 Loyalty Points to maintain AAdvantage Platinum Pro®
- Explorist or Globalist members can level up to experience AAdvantage Executive Platinum® status in their next four months of Instant Status Pass by earning at least 67,000 Loyalty Points
Registered members can keep Instant Status PassTM benefits for up to a year by continuing to complete qualifying activity every four months.
For more information and to engage in this limited-time offer, visit the promotion tab in your AAdvantage® account here.
World of Hyatt and AAdvantage Trial Tier Offer
Eligible AAdvantage® status members who have linked their World of Hyatt and AAdvantage® accounts can register and complete qualifying activity in order to receive trial World of Hyatt status. Here’s how it works:
Eligible AAdvantage® Gold, Platinum, Platinum Pro and Executive Platinum members can register by November 30, 2022, to immediately start enjoying trial Explorist status for 90 days following registration.
- During these 90 days, registered AAdvantage® members must complete the qualifying World of Hyatt challenge activity to keep World of Hyatt Explorist status or achieve World of Hyatt Globalist status through February 2024. Globalist status is available to AAdvantage® Executive Platinum members only.
- Registered members can earn Explorist status by staying 10 Tier Qualifying nights. Plus, or AAdvantage Platinum Pro® and AAdvantage Executive Platinum® members can earn Globalist status by staying 20 Tier Qualifying nights. If awarded, status will last through February 2024.
Qualifying activity is earned when a World of Hyatt member books an eligible rate or award night through Hyatt channels. Once earned, members can enjoy elite benefits like a dedicated check-in area, late check-out upon request, room upgrades and club lounge access or complimentary breakfast.
For more information and to take advantage of this limited-time offer, visit the offer website here.
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.