Targeted Offer for Amex Business Gold Card, 50K Points Plus $200 Credit
The Business Gold Card from American Express has a new targeted welcome offer that can earn you 50,000 Membership rewards points plus a $200 statement credit. The card also earn 4X Membership Rewards points on the 2 categories where your business spends the most, plus other benefits. Let’s take a look at the offer.
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 on eligible purchases on the Card in the first three months of Card Membership.
- Earn an additional $200 statement credit when you enroll in Vendor Pay and make a qualifying transaction with your Card, and (iii) add a least one Employee Card and make an eligible purchase on that Card, all within the first three months of Card Membership. Vendor Pay should be free for the first 6 months for two users.
- $295 Annual Fee (not waived)
You can see the offer here. Click ‘Apply Now’ to see if you are eligible.
Amex Business Gold Card
- Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points on the 2 categories where your business spends the most (up to $150,000 per calendar year):
- Airfare purchased directly from airlines
- U.S. purchases for advertising in select media (online, TV, radio)
- U.S. purchases made directly from select technology providers of computer hardware, software, and cloud solutions
- U.S. purchases at gas stations
- U.S. purchases at restaurants
- U.S. purchases for shipping
- Earn 1X Membership Rewards on all other purchases.
- Book your flight with points at American Express Travel and get 25% back
- Pay Over Time Option
- No preset spending limit
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Trip Delay Insurance, Baggage Insurance Plan and Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance
- Extended Warranty and Purchase Protection for 90 days (up to $1,000 per occurrence, up to $50,000 per Card Member account per calendar year).
This a very good offer that can easily be worth around $1,000 in value. You get 50,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $5,000 in three months plus a $200 credit when you sign up and make a qualifying transaction with vendor Pay. The service should be free for the first six month, so there’s no extra expenses to get the $200 credit.
This is definitely much better than the current public offer. But you need to be targeted in order to apply and get the points and the $200 credit. Let us know if it works for you.