Apply for Capital One Venture X Business Card Online
Back in February, Capital One rebranded the Spark Travel Elite business card to Venture X Business. The card is almost identical to the personal Venture X, and comes with a $395 annual fee. It also offered a huge welcome bonus of 300,000 miles with a shocking spending requirement of $500,000.
But there was one problem for those wanting to apply. The Venture X Business card has been available in-branch only, and you could only get it through a relationship manager. We were told at the time that the card would become available for online applications later on, and now the day has come.
Capital One announced today that Venture X Business, the newest addition to the Venture X family, is now widely available to all eligible business owners on the Capital One website. Additionally, new Venture X Business cardholders can earn 150,000 bonus miles when they spend $30,000 or more.
With Venture X Business, cardholders earn an unlimited 2X miles for every purchase, every day, which they can then redeem for flights, hotels and more. Cardholders can also earn 10X miles on hotels and rental cars and 5X miles on flights when booked through Capital One Travel. Let’s see the details.
- Earn 150,000 bonus miles when you spend $30,000 in the first 3 months, which is equal to $1,500 in travel. The bonus may not be available for existing or previous Spark cardholders.
- Annual Fee: $395
- Learn More
- Unlimited 2X miles on every purchase, with no caps or limitations, plus enhanced earn on travel with 10X on hotels and rental cars, and 5X on flights booked via Capital One Travel
- No preset spending limit, with flexible purchasing power that adapts to cardholders’ needs based on their spending behavior, payment history, credit profile and other factors
- Business grade capabilities, including free employee cards and virtual cards, and a free accounts payable solution, so you can pay all of your bills in one place
- Venture X Business primary cardholders enjoy unlimited complimentary access to Capital One Lounges and 1300+ airport lounges globally in our Partner Lounge Network, plus complimentary entry for two guests per visit
- Up to a $100 credit for TSA PreCheck® or Global Entry every four years
- $300 in annual credit for bookings made through Capital One Travel
- 10,000 bonus miles (equal to $100 towards travel) every year after their first anniversary
- Venture X Business is a pay-in-full charge card, so cardholders must pay off their balances in full every month
The Capital One Venture X Business card is similar to the personal Venture X card, and has a $395 annual fee. It also comes with a big bonus of 150,000 miles, but you need to spend $30,000 within the first three months. That’s not an easy feat.
The card comes with a $300 annual credit for bookings through Capital One Travel and 10,000 bonus miles every year after the first anniversary. You also get access to Capital One airport lounges as well as Priority Pass lounges.
Additionally, Capital One has confirmed for us that for new Venture X Business customers, it will not report to personal credit bureaus as long as an account remains in good standing.
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.