Bank of America Unlimited Cash Rewards Card
Bank of America is offering some current credit cardmembers the chance to product change to a new card and earn a $200 bonus. This is a new product called the Bank of America Unlimited Cash Rewards. The card is not very exciting in the long term, with 1.5% cash back on all purchases. But a $200 bonus and up to 75% boost for Preferred Rewards members sure make it more appealing.
Update: The Bank of America Unlimited Cash Rewards card is now publicly available for all for new applications. It has the same $200 bonus that was first sent out as a product change offer. Direct link to application.
As a valued customer, we’re giving you early access to be among the first to switch to the NEW Bank of America® Unlimited Cash Rewards Visa Signature® credit card and start earning unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases. There’s no application or credit check required to accept this offer—it’s that easy.
- Get a $200 cash rewards bonus after you spend at least $1,000 on purchases within the first 90 days of receiving your new card.
- Plus save with 0% APR on new purchases for 15 months. Variable APR applies after that.
- There’s no cost to switch and no application required. There will be no impact to your credit score.
- Your account balance and history will automatically transfer.
- Your account number won’t change. If your new card has a different expiration date, be sure to update your account information anywhere your card details are saved.
- You’ll continue to enjoy no annual fee or foreign transaction fees.
- Your existing points will automatically convert into cash rewards,† and going forward all rewards will be redeemed for cash back.
Bank of America Unlimited Cash Rewards Card Details
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- No annual fee.
The offer was sent out by email to current Bank of America cardholders, such as Travel Rewards Visa and maybe other cards as well.
The new Bank of America Unlimited Cash Rewards Visa Signature credit card doesn’t look like it’s available for applications yet. And most likely not many people will rush to apply anyway, unless they can take advantage of Preferred Rewards Platinum Honors multiplier that results in 2.62% cash back.
But if you receive this offer to product change for a $200 bonus, then it’s easy money. You can then decide if it’s worth using long term.
Let us know if you received this offer, and for which card.